Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Concessions Reminder

Saturday is the Middle School Athletic League swim meet at Ottawa Hills pool, and the GRCHS girls swim team is providing concessions. I will use some of the money to buy some things to stock up, but your donations of food, etc. would still be appreciated. (I used some of the money already to do the conference goodie bags.) We also have three coolers provided with ice. Meet starts at 9 and swimmers are reporting starting at 8. I will be there with my swimmer at 8. If there are any girls who are willing to stop by and work (even after practice for the state girls) that wouild be most appreciated! I can work most of the meet, but would really like to be able to watch my swimmer too. Thanks! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. jennschroder@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment