Sunday, November 25, 2012

Warm Ups!


  • I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and ate a lot of wonderful food! I think we can all be thankful for such a fun and successful season we had this year. 
  • Congrats to the football team who won a state championship last night, what an exciting game!!!!! 
  • Warm Ups:
    • Girls I have quote a few missing warm ups after counting them all today! Please get them to the athletic office by Friday and I will collect them. If you have misplaced a jacket or pair of pants hopefully they will turn up by Friday from a teammate. I have a list of who had what number so I will contact you by next weekend to let you know if I am missing yours. They were really nice warm ups so we need to make sure we get them all back and don't have to charge anyone for any missing ones. (: 
  • Bible study:
    • We are also looking to start a Bible Study that will be headed up by coach Briana, so make sure you check out Facebook for the details. Sunday afternoon is looking to work out the best for most people that are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment